Growth. The only constant these days is change. To stay ahead we all have to keep growing. We want to ensure our engineers, strategists and designers are growing and have the right environment, tools and teams to grow in all of the dimensions of the word.
Team. If you want good things to happen, surround yourself with good people. The people you work with are critical to achieving success. That’s why our teams are full of good people who love to collaborate, seek out challenges and make good things happen.
Management. No one wants to work with clueless management, right? Our managers are savvy and experienced in the worlds of engineering, strategy and design. This encourages a work environment that is highly collaborative, but at the same time, self-driven to allow team members the freedom to explore and innovate.
Projects. One of the things that separates us from most companies is the sheer variety of projects we get (we’ve developed 300+ apps). Our focus is on four diverse areas: agriculture, financial services, education and startups. Our projects are innovative because our clients trust us to deliver great applications that transform their businesses and change the way they interact with their customers.
Work. The drudgery of being a cog in the wheel of curating code, rehashing the same old strategies or delivering the design your client dictated is draining and unsatisfying. We want our people to exercise their creativity. It’s essential. Write new code. Design what your instincts tell you. Challenge the client. Incorporate feedback. Love what you make.
Workspace. As you know, we’re headquartered in Fargo. It’s an odd place to make great apps, but we fully embrace the odd. If you like communities that are accessible, connected, tech-friendly, entrepreneurial, and just the right amount of quirky, you’ll find it in Fargo. With our offices in the heart of downtown Fargo, we’re surrounded by the coolest independently-owned restaurants and bars in North Dakota. We have Chicago brick walls, lots of windows, NO cubes anywhere, standing desks (unless you prefer to sit), great hardware and software tools, and plenty of common space.
- Medical through Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
- Dental, Vision, and Disability through Guardian
- Health Savings Accounts with Company Contribution through Discovery Benefits
- 401k with 3% Company Match through Great West Financial
- Open vacation policy
- Free Coke products You can debate Coke versus Diet Coke, we’ll keep it stocked
- Twenty Below Coffee Our favorite local coffee shop keeps us caffeinated with locally roasted coffee
- Artist In Residence Creating collaborative community collisions collectively through art
- Free Parking Small but notable
- Community: Get involved, help your neighbor, share what you know.
- Honor: Do what’s right and keep your word.
- Passion: Nerd out, unapologetically.
- Innovation: Bring ideas to the table and ask questions, even if it’s uncomfortable.
- Mastery: Drive to be better.