The main focus of the Mobile Strategist I (MS1) is to serve Business Analyst functions with a Mobile focus. The MS1 will determine project features and scope and provide competitive analysis in order to provide mobile solutions that offer a value add to Myriad’s clients. As a resource for the project team, they will attend client meetings, elicit project requirements, analyze client needs and make appropriate recommendations, develop internal/external documentation, and serve as a project sponsor. The MS1 will work on projects that will lead to development as well as more broad consulting-oriented projects, with the guidance of more senior staff as appropriate.
The Mobile Strategist I will…
- Develop and drive new, innovative mobile solutions for potential and existing customers.
- Guide Myriad Customers through the Discovery process by leading the Discovery Kickoff meeting, creating project timelines for Discovery, and coordinating follow-up communications.
- Elicit functional, business, and technical requirements through client meetings, written communications, and internal brainstorming sessions with design and development
- Document project requirements in a detailed and understandable manner.
- Collaborate with Design and Development in ideation sessions focused on wireframing, and participate in Design and Development reviews of project requirements with a focus on scope control and definition.
- Work with Project Manager to facilitate client relationships, provide weekly status updates, complete projects, and acquire additional business.
- Schedule and lead estimation sessions in collaborations with Architecture team to ensure estimations for development are completed as needed.
- Collaborate with Business Development team to write and develop project Statements of Work.
- Travel for in-person client meetings and trade shows to meet with prospects, customers, and partners as required.
- Work closely with more senior staff to develop leadership skills, sales skills, and technical skills.
A Mobile Strategist I has some experience in working with customers in a professional environment, but does not necessarily have direct experience in the role. The Mobile Strategist I may have some experience as an entry level Business Analyst, but no experience with mobile as a speciality.
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate both verbally and through writing.
- Must be able to facilitate cross-department communications and translate between technical and non-technical people, both internally and with clients.
- Must be able to elicit true project needs from business stakeholders of all levels by asking open questions and interpreting spoken and unspoken needs.
- Must have analytical thinking skills, to be able to see the interactions and relationships between the people, processes, and technology involved in an environment.
- Must be a fast-learner and technology evangelist.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects in varying statuses in an organized manner.
- Must be naturally curious and enjoy solving complex problems.
- Must enjoy working on a variety of projects and learning new things daily.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options – Company pays 50% of single premium for health insurance
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Retirement Plan with 3% Match after 90 Days Employment
- Free Parking Downtown
- Free Coffee, Soda, and Sparkling Water