- 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 2+ years experience programming native iOS applications
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience working with XML, JSON, or REST-based APIs
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the App Store
- Interested in creating MVPs and helping clients scale their ideas
- BS degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Android development experience
- Worked in Git
- Working knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Fix bugs and maintain released applications
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Improving the code quality of colleagues through code reviews and constructive feedback.