As an Integrations Engineer, you will be responsible for integrating with client databases and standardizing entity schemas. Below outlines some of the duties and responsibilities of an Integrations Engineer.
- Manage SQL database designs
- Integrate with client databases and standardize entity schemas
- Maintain and improve web API’s
- Complete projects on time and within time budgets
- Attend design/architecture meetings and assist in project projections and hours
- Communicate improvement ideas, needs, and/or concerns
- Update projects daily on project management software and time tracking software
- Update progress and project percentage completion
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to be successful as a Myriad Software Engineer is the drive to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency, code quality, and maintainability. You will need to be willing to improve the code quality of colleagues through code reviews and constructive feedback. As a Myriad teammate, you’ll be an active and self-motivated learner as well as a good teammate by taking input from co-teammates.
Please send your resume and a brief email to firstname.lastname@example.org .